Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I was kind of worried about seeing the Dr. today. I wanted Delwin's brother to go with us just to have another set of ears to hear everything. But when I talked to Delwin about it he said no that we would be ok to just go ourselves because it didn't matter what the Dr. said the things that are going to happen on in the Lords hands and that is all that mattered. I can't believe the comfort that brought to me. So we went today to the Dr. unafraid. Then the Dr. couldn't really tell us anything because we did not bring the DVD with the MRI on it, of course they didn't tell us to bring it. So he ordered it and will call us with the results. Delwin will start the Chemo sometime this week 5 days on 3 weeks off for 12 months. we are however are at peace. Delwin is getting stronger everyday his mind is working better. So that is all we can ask for for now and of course a grand mircle but in the Lords time.

No comments: