Thursday, May 20, 2010

Yesterday was a set back day, We were siting downstairs when Delwin coughed and them grabbed his head and cried out because of the pain, he then stood up and fell back down. looking back we think that he had a seizure, anyway he would not respond to me at all so I called the 911 they sent the ambulance but by the time they got here he was coming around and I could tell he was in there still so we sent them away. But he had a lot of pain though the night and we had to start petty much over with the speaking of the words.

The good news is that today has been pretty good. Friday is Keriann's graduation in Rock Springs and the doctor said that if Delwin wanted to he could go if we kept it slow and careful so we are going in the morning. If the night goes well so wish us luck.

1 comment:

AccentRealtyTeam said...

So much easier and so comforting to know how every thing is going. We will keep you in our daily thoughts. I wish I could do more from over here! Stay positiv..sorry Tobias has a concert and I need to get him to school.
We love you all!!
Katja